A boy, a blog, a dream

Sunday, July 18, 2004

hobocamp reflection #1

If I went to the gym as often as I go to the ATM machine, I would be in f'ing awesome shape.

3 Comments:

Blogger NYC gal said...

Hi Dan - I found your blog (thanks to lesterhead). This is an incredibly insightful thought re: ATM/Gym. I am going to ponder this for the rest of the day.... I look forward to many more thoughts from you and the hobocamp (please do explain??)

2:25 PM

 
Blogger Sam Gomez said...

Dan, this is an even more insightful thought than my idea to have ATM's incorporated into all Metrocard vending machines.

A Few More Creepy Ideas:
What if my insurance company agreed to pay the ATM fee if I had gone to the gym that day?

What if the max that I could withdraw within a 24 hr period was based on how much I made and how much I had worked out.

What if I had to take a breathalyzer test before I could take out money?

What if I had to tell the ATM what I was going to use the money for, like asking my parents for an allowance?

There are endless opportunities to make my life hell!

11:43 AM

 
Blogger D said...

Sam--these are great ideas! Especially having to take a breathilyzer before withdrawing money. I don't know about the maximum withdrawl limit being based on how much i make--i would probably have to take out money several days in advance of a night out to have enough cash, and that's just inconvenient.

12:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home